Be sure to refresh your browser to get the most up-to-date information.
These precautions were updated on 8/1 and are subject to change as the situation evolves.
Please check this list prior to all shows for new changes.
- It is strongly suggested to enter online. Online entries posted by 5pm the Thursday prior to the show will receive online/early entry rate. Entries received afterwards will be charged normal rate.
- There will be no concessions provided. Please bring your own concessions.
- Stalls will be assigned by show management with extra space between barn/trainer groups. We will notify you of your stall placement prior to the show. Stalls will be limited.
- Trainers may pick up show packets with rider show numbers and jump course at secretary stand day of show. Trainers must provide a copy of their participating exhibitors' valid Coggins and any remaining entry fees when picking up show packet. Please allow only one person at the secretary stand at a time.
- Warm up ring will be open 30 minutes prior to the show. Please limit the warm up area to no more than 6 horses at a time. There are plenty of open grass areas if you need to lunge or ride your horse before your time in the warm up area is open.
- Trainers should stay on track with schooling and getting your students to the rings. Please make the gate keepers aware of any problems or conflicts. It is essential to keep the day moving as there are extra schooling sessions throughout the day.
- Class results will be announced, and ribbons may be picked up at the ribbon rack.
- Social distancing must be a priority at all times. This includes the secretary stand, gatekeepers and announcers. Non-related groups standing or sitting need to keep at least 6 feet apart and no gatherings of more than 50 people in a given area.
- Spectators are not allowed. Parents may accompany minor exhibitors but please limit to one parent if possible.
- There is plenty of space on the show grounds, when parking please keep a minimum of 12' between all vehicles.
- Masks are required while on show grounds except while mounted.
- It is strongly suggested you bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Bathrooms will be stocked with disinfectant spray. It is up to each user to clean surfaces prior to and after use.
- Exhibitors should leave the premises 30 minutes after their classes are completed.
Thank you for your cooperation and we look forward to seeing you at the show!